Gift Ideas for Dads & Grads
Tech & Toys Gift Ideas
- Watches are a classic Father’s Day gift, and today’s smartwatches can do more than ever. Dad can track his steps, stay on top of his schedule, and take calls, all while still sporting a classic analog watch face. Get AAA savings on smartwatches with HP.
- A new sports car is probably too pricey for Father’s Day, but what about something to keep his current set of wheels looking new and sporty? A car care set with a new chamois, microfiber detailing cloth, car wash, auto wax, and wheel detailer could be the perfect gift. Save on a car care set from Zymol.
- If your graduate got their current computer in freshman year, it might be time for an upgrade. It’s not just age, either—the on-the-go life of a college student is a rough and tumble environment for laptops and tablets. Get AAA savings on Dell or HP computers.
- Going to college is a big step into independence, and so is graduating. If your grad is still on your family wireless plan, now might be a good time to set them up with a new smartphone (that you pay for) on their own wireless plan (that they pay for). Members can get a $400 gift card when they switch to Sprint, plus savings on eligible accessories.
Apparel Gift Ideas
- If Dad's in the market for a new pair of glasses, foot the bill for his next trip to the optician. Whether he needs reading glasses for the study, aviators for the beach, or just some everyday frames, glasses make for a practical yet stylish present. Save on glasses and more with AAA savings at LensCrafters.
- Dads can never have enough comfortable shoes; if yours only has one or two pairs, consider expanding his collection with some comfy loafers or memory-foam sneakers. Get AAA savings on comfy shoes at Skechers.
- After college, many graduates join the workforce for the first time, and that means they need to put together an appropriate wardrobe. Give your grad a head start with the suits, ties, or shoes they’ll need to look professional. Shop business-casual footwear at Skechers.
- If your grad is set to start working the traditional 40 hours a week, they may need a way to stay in shape. A nice pair of running shoes can make it that much easier to get some exercise in before or after work. Get AAA savings on running shoes and other exercise gear at Reebok Outlet Stores.
Home Improvement and Decor Gift Ideas
- New power tools are the gold standard of Father’s Day gifts, but what if Dad would rather have someone else tackle the home improvement? If you’re looking for a gift with an impact, surprise him with a plan to remodel the room of his choice. Give Dad a free coupon for up to $500 off a new floor from Shaw Floors.
- If Dad has a lot of motorized toys like ATVs or motorcycles, see if he’d like a portable shed or garage to store them in. Or, if he’s a gardener, a portable greenhouse will give him a place to grow plants year-round. AAA members can save on portable garages and portable greenhouses.
- Your graduate now has a college diploma, but without a (sometimes pricey) frame, that paper diploma may end up languishing in a drawer. A diploma frame lets them display it proudly right away.
- Another way to turn frames into a gift is to buy your grad some empty poster-sized frames to use once they move into their first post-college apartment. The frames can quickly be filled with whatever suits their style, lending character to their living space that will make it feel like home.
Member benefits and offers subject to change without notice and certain restrictions and conditions may apply. Please click through the appropriate link above to learn more.